CASE STUDY: ROMAN MEAL
TARGET: Adult women, age 50 and over
• Create brand awareness andconsumer relationships
• Accomplish new product demonstrations and gain exposure for new bread item
• Expand consumer name database for direct mail campaigns
• Achieve distribution of new product lines at key Florida retailers
To achieve Roman Meal’s objectives, seven senior expos in Florida were chosen arenas for exposure to the 50+ female demographic.
SPMG EVENTS PROGRAM:
• Reached the target audience of adult women 50+ at the Florida Senior Expos which delivered an attendance of 70,000 consumers.
• Demonstrated Roman Meal’s new product by personally providing fresh baked and toasted Roman Meal product samples to over 34,000 prime Roman Meal consumers.
• Distributed over 25,000 40¢ Roman Meal coupons, which supported sales at key Florida retailers.
• Allowed Roman Meal to successfully enhance and leverage their trade/retailer relationships.
• Added 7,000 new consumer names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addressed that were generated for Roman Meal’s consumer name database through a sweepstakes entry contest.